Awakening Psychic Abilities
“YOUR RELIGION is what YOU believe, NOT what you’re TOLD to believe.”
This article is about Huna principles and what meaning they have for the practitioner.
You must know Huna can be practiced as a religion and from that point of view, notice that there are TWO BIG DIFFERENCES between Huna and what is typically called religion.
- Huna principles do not demand belief or even speak of belief in the usual sense, because the Huna practitioner either KNOWS a thing or suspends judgment about it until they can experience the results until such time as they prove it for themselves.
- Huna principles do not endeavor to convert anyone from whatever religion he holds. Huna principles EXPLAIN life to you and enable you to see the DEEPER MEANING and PURPOSE than you ever knew.
Self mastery mind techniques
Realize now that,
- the Huna principles are based on direct and repeatable observation of what happens, not based on faith,
- the Huna principles contain elements of philosophy, science, and religion,
- we often speak of Huna principles as the truth which lies behind all religions alike. It is truely a science, because it explains spiritual/metaphysical matters not as theological belief, but of direct knowledge obtainable by study and investigation,
- the religious aspect of Huna principles give practitioners rules of life … not based on alleged “commands” given to the “chosen” at some remote period in the past, but on plain common sense as indicated by observable facts.
Practicing Huna Principles
You know practicing Huna principles can lead to a great joy and emotional strength and an awareness of the nurturing nature of the Earth. Over time Huna practice can lead to an amazing experience of wholeness and connection that becomes over time, your most natural state of mind and awareness.
It was Max Freedom Long who found great value in Huna principles and developed the modern and Public knowledge of what we call Huna through an extensive study and exploration of The Ancient Hawaiian language and root meanings of the words.
While seeking answers form People in Hawaii he uncovered core beliefs and practices and an effective system for spiritual development on all levels.
Today the Huna practice includes …
- information from Max Freedom Long: the results of decades of testing theories,
- the information from some of those who preserved teachings over the many years that the indigenous religion and spirituality of Hawaii was under attack and forbidden.
The “Divine Will” is expressed in what we know as the Laws of Nature.