As I coach someone for learning Project Management I was directed to this site. I really think you should check it out. And while you do that, go to DOWNLOAD and start your FREE MINI COURSE in a jiffy.
Here is a Really SHORT MINI COURSE:
Make sure you have the right start.
1. Learn to become aware of the STRUCTURE and FUNCTION
2. Learn to see the CONTEXT.
3. Learn to write the CONTENT of the Project Plan
And become aware of the essence of Project Management: Plan and Manage ACTIVITIES and keep BUDGET within its boundaries.
Writing the Project plan:
1. Have the structure of the writing clear to you.
2. Have a true understanding of the issues: Planning, Phase, GOTIK.
3. Cut and paste your knowledge into the structure
4. Write the chapters/paragraphs around the pasted texts.
When you do that you are likely to be a successful Project Manager.
Are you getting excited already. Well, I am.