It has been used to calm down angry people and to influence others to be more cooperative.
|“The results have been quite incredible, sometimes even unnerving in their effectiveness.”
|Here is the experimental process I have developed:
- Inhale slowly while silently saying “alo.”
- At the same time, focus your energy in your heart as if there were a spinning golden ball of energy inside or surrounding it.
- Exhale quickly as you silently say “ha!”
- After the exhale, pause and silently say a positive command like “make my keys appear now!”
Always say the word “now” to reinforce the idea that now is the moment of power.
- At the same time, expand the energy outward from your heart, or if it’s for a person, surround them with the energy.
- Repeat four times.
- Breathe normally and silently repeat “mahalo” three times.
This entry was posted in huna
and tagged aloha breath
, Alohamana technique
. Bookmark the permalink